We regularly perform in-depth trainings on particular subjects in our core business.
These are organized on demand for particular companies or professional associations.
These trainings usually include relevant examples and case studies in order to link the methodologies with practice.
Examples of recent trainings include:
- Valuation of retail mortgages & practices in Europe
- Liquidity Risk Management
- Stochastic Simulation Techniques and Economic Scenario Generators
- Non-life Pricing with R
- Best Estimate net of reinsurance in Life and Non-Life Insurance
- ALM Techniques and Market Practices
- Financial instruments valuation, risk management and market practices
- Hedging and derivatives valuation
- Interest Rates Mathematics
- Introduction to Interest Rates Risks modeling
- Market Risk Management
- Economic Scenario Generators and balance-sheet projections