It has been more than 15 years since the Solvency II reform has occupied many players in the insurance field. From the first quantitative impact studies (QIS) until Solvency II 2020 review, regulations have been built and adapted over the years. Their role is to ensure that insurance companies can survive even in difficult time, and protect the policyholders. The aim of this masterclass:
This training aims at giving a clear picture of what Solvency II is at the end of 2021. We have divided our topic into different modules, which can be followed separately, allowing everyone to receive information that concerns him or her more precisely.Who is it for?
- Do you have a vague idea of what Solvency II is, and want a complete view starting from the basics? Sign in for the 7 modules.
- Have you taken part in Solvency II projects in the past, but want an update? Start at module 2 for the most recent information. In addition, complete your training path with some of all of the other modules:
- Is your activity related to asset management? Focus on module 3.
- Are you active in non-life insurance? Module 4 is what you need.
- Do you manage life insurance products? Take module 5.
- If you want to enrich your Pillar 1 knowledge, you are welcome to follow module 6.
- And, last but not least, to learn about ORSA, get a flavor of climate risks, and learn how climate change will impact the Solvency II exercise, take module 7.
An enthusiastic team of Reacfin experts has set up this training. Your learning will benefit from their field expertise and excellent teaching skills.